Family Holidays to Greece
Talk to our Holiday Experts
- You and the little ones will be well looked after at this elegant and baby friendly hotel, with shaded play and pool areas next to its own Aegean lapped beach.
- It’s no wonder these Rhodes apartments are so popular, with beach and town within walking distance, 2 pools, nightly entertainment and a well recommended free kids club.
- The Hotel Louis Corcyra Beach on Corfu is one of our favourite Greek holiday resorts and choosing an All Inclusive family holiday makes it even more enjoyable.
- A magical, luxury holiday awaits families at Sani Resort. This 5 star eco resort overlooking the Aegean is a truly unique destination to visit.
- In a beautiful beachside location discover the extremely family friendly and stylish apartments of Daphne's Club. Featuring excellent facilities and friendly staff these make for a top holiday destination in the sun
Greece and the Greek Islands in the Aegean and Ionion Seas, just saying these words conjures up your summer family holiday. Classic ruins in romantic settings are everywhere from the Parthenon in Athens to the Palace to Knossos in Crete. So too are sunny sandy beaches, hillsides covered in scented wild thyme, azure seas filling rocky coves and caves, olive and lemon groves, historic little Greek and Turkish towns and delicious Greek food. We offer a multitude of family holiday options in Greece and the Greek Islands, from your own villa on the Greek coast to a package holiday in a popular island resort. Where to go? That is the big question, with just so many tempting places to choose from...
Why not consider: Luxury family holidays to Greece > Budget Greece Packages >
Our advice is to take your time and decide what you are really looking for, what best suits your family and then: Check out our great selection of Child Friendly holidays in Greece below or read on for some Top Tips for that extra special family holiday in Greece.
- To really appreciate the seascapes and amazing colours of the waters around Greece take the kids on a boat trip There are always little boats for hire which will take you to explore the caves or coves, or larger boats offering sightseeing tours of the coastlines.
- Greece and The Greek Islands are hilly and mountainous with lovely scenery and little villages to explore. If your family is in the habit of walking, take a bus to a local beauty spot and go for a stroll into the countryside. People are very friendly and love children and even if they don’t speak English you can do a lot with a few signs and a smile.
- Greece was the cradle of our Western Civilization and there are reminders of this heritage everywhere. Sow a couple of cultural seeds in the kids’ heads with a visit to some local Temple ruins or a museum. They might moan a little now but it is amazing how these things stick in their memories.
- Its easy to have a day away from your holiday resort by taking a ferry or hydrofoil to the next island, or if you are really adventurous, to another country - Turkey. Ferries are cheap, plentiful and fun and there is a whole new place to explore at the end of the ride.
- To help you decide where is best for your family, check out our detailed descriptions. Our Childfriendly Destination Pages will give you information about the most popular family holiday resorts of Corfu, Cos, Crete, Kefalonia, Rhodes and Zante.
|Sol Kipriotis Village is a recently renovated resort, close to the beach, which provides plenty of activities and entertainment for families. ...|
|Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise is a 5 star property situated in Gerani. This spectacular all inclusive hotel offers loads of facilities an...|
|The family friendly Hotel Louis Zante Beach in Laganas bay, has recently undergone an extensive refurbishment and guest rooms are clean, light...|
|Whether you prefer an active or leisurely family holiday San Agostino Beach Resort is the place for you. Children will have wonderful...|
|Alykanas is a top family holiday resort. The complex backs on to a small sandy beach, where there’s a great lagoon shaped outdoor ...|
|Iberostar Creta Panorama is a rated 4 star plus hotel in Panormo. This fabulous hotel with plenty of space has just about everything. It bo...|
|Lots of family fun at Luca Blue Lagoon, with three adult pools, whirlpools and water jets and two pools for the kids with slides and a pirate sh...|
|Trianda is a very popular holiday resort, and the Hotel Atlantica Princess has fantastic facilities for families. Kids will love the beaut...|